The 24th Bowlful of Blues is going to be more than an afternoon of amazing music. We also will feature a variety of artisan craft booths, specialty product booths, and a select few food and beverage vendors to serve the 1000 guests we are anticipating.
To become one of our vendors, please read the info below and complete the Vendor Inquiry form at the bottom of the page. Also, please email a photo of your booth to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct all correspondence to: Rondia Kaufer, email@example.com or 805-798-0664 or 304 N. Encinal Ave., Ojai CA 93023
Please read all the information, complete and return the form for consideration. If approved, you will be notified within 2 weeks and will receive a payment invoice and a detailed information packet. Final payment will be due within 2 weeks of approval. We have limited space for vendors, so apply early.
- The vending area is on the back section of the lawn and on the mulched ground just outside the Bowl entrance (see map)
- Vendors are responsible for booths and tables. Two chairs will be provided.
- Please submit photos of your booth and products as they will appear at our event
- Applications are now being accepted and will continue until August 16, 2017 or as long as spaces remain.
- Applications will not be confirmed until all required photos and documents (insurance, copies of permits, etc.) are received along with full payment.
- Full cancellation refunds end August 16, 2017.
Vendor Space (non-food or beverage) Rental rates:
- 10 X 10 …$150.00 (larger space considered by request only)
- All spaces will have limited rear access
- Your payment includes admission for 2 people; any additional are full price.
Rules, Regulations & General Information
- Date and Time – Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017, from 3:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Set-up can be started as early as 9:00 AM, but must be completed no later than 2:00 PM.
- Tear-down starts at 9:30 PM and must be finished, with everything removed from the Libbey Bowl property by 11:30 PM.
- Electricity is included. Vendors are responsible for their own cords. Cords must by heavy duty, outdoor, 13-15 amp cords in good working condition with NO frays or repairs. Vendor must ensure cords are stapled, taped or otherwise secured to prevent tripping.
- All recycling and garbage must be removed, with nothing left at booth space. Garbage/trash containers will be onsite, as well as a dumpster.
- Location of all spaces will be pre-determined and not changed unless the needs of the event require it. You will receive a site plan sketch with your position by August 23, 2017.
- Temporary Parking Access Passes issued by Libbey Bowl management will be provided and must be displayed in any vehicle temporarily parked in the vendor load/unload area. After loading, all personal vehicles must be parked legally on the street and not blocking property access.
- No pets allowed.
- Vendor will comply with all laws and regulations.
- Vendor is responsible for obtaining necessary permits and licenses in order to operate and/or sell at this event, including copy of (Temporary) Ojai Business License, Ventura County business tax receipt, and a CA state resale sales license.
- All permits and licenses must be on display at the vendor’s booth space.
- All Vendors are required to provide a minimum of $1M commercial general liability insurance. Such insurance policy shall name “Bowlful of Blues,” “Community Advocacy Coalition,” “City of Ojai,” “Michael Kaufer,” “Lanny Kaufer,” and “Rondia Kaufer” as additional insured. Addresses will be provided.
- Proof of insurance must be furnished by the August 16th deadline.
- NOTE: If you don’t have your own liability insurance, you may request to be covered under the Bowlful of Blues event policy for an additional $25.
- See Indemnification clause in application
- “Force Majeure” – There will be no refunds for rain or other act, man-made or natural, beyond the control of “Bowlful of Blues.”
VENDOR INQUIRY FORM:
For consideration as a vendor, please fill out this Vendor Inquiry form. If you are accepted as a vendor, you will be sent an application and further instructions. Thanks!